The Saloon Theatre
Hosted by: Robert Ishoy
7 Day “Old West” Historical tour, expedition and documentary itinerary
1. Day one (Sunday, 5 March): Arrival in Tucson, AZ
Check in at Hotel in Tucson followed by evening dinner and greet and meet.
2. Day two (Monday, 6 March): Transport to Tombstone, AZ
Check in at the Tombstone Landmark Lookout Lodge http://www.lookoutlodgeaz.com/
Events at The Saloon Theater, Courthouse State Historic Park, other events in Tombstone.
Dinner at the Historic Crystal Palace Saloon.
3. Day Three (Tuesday, 7 March): Travel to and tour the Amerind Museum. Amerind Foundation http://www.amerind.org/ followed with Horse Back Riding and Lunch at the Triangle T Historic Ranch. Dinner at the famous Longhorn Restaurant in Tombstone.
4. Day Four (Wednesday, 8 March): Travel to Camp Naco for a special exclusive presentation by the Buffalo Soldiers. Includes building restoration experience at Camp Naco conducted by an historic restoration expert. Dine with and meet the Buffalo Soldiers.
5. Day Five (Thursday, 9 March): Travel to Bisbee, AZ
Events in Bisbee (includes Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum, Saint Patrick’s Cathedral and historical restoration experience at the Bisbee Restoration Museum)
Lunch at the famous Screeming Banshee Pizza Palor and Dinner at Contessa's Cantina.
6. Day Six (Friday, 10 March): Personal day at Tombstone and/or Bisbee, AZ
7. Day Seven (Saturday, 11 March): Transport to Tucson
Full day of events at the Presidio San Agustín del Tucson http://tucsonpresidio.com/
Check in at Hotel in Tucson. End of Tour dinner and review.
8. Day Eight (Sunday, 12 March): Transport to Airport/Return Home
"The Ghost of Camp Naco"
Click on each Pic to learn more.
Travel back in time and discover the Old West like it can be experience nowhere else. And be part of a new TV pilot.
Exclusive events offered only by the Society for Historical Exploration
Landmark Lookout Lodge
Saint Patrick’s Cathedral in Bisbee, AZ
Tombstone, AZ "The town too tough to die"
Includes "Living History" re-enactments
An Historical Experience that will last a life time.
Hosted by Robert Ishoy for the entire tour.
Film production by Brett Allen, owner and producer of the TV show "Official Best Of" with Bar Fly Productions, an Independant Film Company
All proceeds go to the "Society for Historical Exploration", an educational non-profit and to the preservation of Camp Naco.
Cost: $2,450 per single occupancy, $4,250 per double occupancy. All-inclusive ground expenses: lodging, meals, ground transportation and site fees. (Airfare to and from Tucson Airport not included).
Also includes cost for tour guide, film production and pilot submission.
All participants receive their own copy of the film production on a DVD.
5 March to 12 March 2017
Triangle T Historic Ranch and Horseback Stables
Contribute to the education and preservation of American History
Amerind Museum and Foundation
Old West Historical Tour
Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum